To set up a forwarding address:
1. Log into the Gmail account in question (the one receiving the emails initially, not the one the emails will be forwarded to later).
2. Click on the gear-shaped icon, and select “Settings.”
3. Click on the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab, and then on the “Add a forwarding address” button.
4. Enter the forwarding address, and click on “Next.”
5. A confirmation window will appear. Click on “Proceed.” The email address you have indicated will receive an email with a confirmation code; a second window will pop-up to confirm this, click on “OK.”
6. Log into the email account you indicated, and find the email with the confirmation code. Enter the code (or ask the recipient to give you the confirmation code, if you don’t have access to that account). If you can’t click into the text box to enter the code, just click on “Verify” once, an error message will appear, and you should be able to click into the text box and enter the code. Click on “Verify.” Click on “Save changes.”
7. Repeat this procedure for any address this account should be able to forward emails to.
8. Unless you are only forwarding to one address, you can leave “disable forwarding” selected.